We are pleased to announce our inns will be open for business on May 13 of 2021.
With the summer season upon us, we are all looking forward to the return to normalcy in the months ahead. At The Brant Point Inn and The Atlantic Mainstay we strive to offer our guests a comfortable and carefree stay, while at the same time adhering to all cleaning protocols, in order to insure your family’s heath and safety during your Nantucket vacation.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and all high tough surfaces throughout the inn and guest rooms
- Increased air circulation in common areas
- Training for staff on all hygiene protocols as well as on monitoring for symptoms
- Contactless check-in/out available
- We require staff and guests to wear masks at all times in common areas, and when cleaning guest rooms, along with frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the inn
- The inns have two patios with multiple seating options, as well as two indoor common areas, allowing guests to enjoy our amenities while at the same time social distancing
- Guest rooms will be entered or cleaned during a guest’s stay only upon the guest’s request
- Jump start continental breakfast individually served
Wishing you all a healthy and happy season. Look forward to seeing you soon.